• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Tudor Prince Oysterdate 74000n Nu 14K!

Pris
14000kr
Returpolicy
enligt överenskommelse innan affär
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
Hej, har min Tudor 74000n till salu. Beskrivningen görs på engelska då jag kan bara halvdålig svenska och man vill undvika missförstånd! F2F i Göteborg är möjligt till medlemmar med bra referenser - annars skickas med REK. GG referens tråd https://klocksnack.se/threads/travellingcello.56404/#post-2174527

Tudor 74000N with Tudor Oyster bracelet no. 7835B-19, end links no. 361B, with outer box, inner box, cushion, service papers from Rolex dated 2007/05, manual, certificate dated 1991.07.16 , extra länkbitar, original receipt from 1991. Altså fullset!!!!!

34mm, wears in my opinion bigger. 10mm thick, 100ATM. ETA automatic 2824-2 movement, tritium dial + hands, pretty dead but will shine for some seconds. Rolex crown + back. 19mm between the lugs.

Purchased from a dealer in Japan in December 2017, it had an overhaul from them before I purchased it. Newly serviced, super smooth wind up and time keeping.

Condition - very good, case is very sharp - probably polished at some point considering the age, I believe it is too good to be true if it is in such good shape after nearly 30 years, but sharp enough that I'm not sure. Very few hairlines - a tiny tiny tiny ding on the lower left lug. (Edit: I have tried to decipher the service document from 2007 , and I believe it is possible that the case is unpolished, at least at that point - under the remarks the ding on the lug is mentioned as well as scratches/marks to the bezel. The crown and crown tube was replaced in 2007, as was the crystal and the spring bars.)

Plexi is in great condition. Dial is great flawless apart from the lume plot at 1 o clock - please see pictures! The bracelet has been overhauled but has some stretch. There is a dent in one of the connecting links in the bracelet which can be seen in the pictures. This can be replaced by any decent watchmaker if you so wish. Clasp with the Tudor shield. Pictures speak a thousand words, please have a careful look. (There is more dust than I would have liked... if it looks like dust it probably is, if in doubt please ask!)

Price - I'm not really sure about the pricing with this one, prices are spiralling up with this recent Tudor craze and not many of these watches have sold here on KS. A 74000n seems to have sold here for about 15000kr without box or papers in 2017. On Chrono24 without box or papers they seem to go at around 15000kr too. 74000N doesn't appear to have been such a common reference, and in good condition they seem to be hard to come by. Nytt pris, 14000.

Sorry about the dust!!!

Senast ändrad:
Topp