• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Citizen Signature Grand Classic Automatic

80talisten

I wish a could afford a real gold Rolex!
Dom här Citizen Automatarna har fångat min uppmärksamhet den senaste tiden. För sitt pris på 995 dollar tror jag dessa är rejält prisvärda och att man får en hel del kvalitet/finish per krona. Jag tror att dessa är en rättvis kompromiss om man inte har råd/lust att köpa exempelvis en Omega AT8500 eller en Grand Seiko 9S65.

(text från Arizona Fine Time)

It’s that time of year, when all the new introductions from Basel start trickling in to stores and today at AZ Fine Time, we are proud to announce the new release of the Citizen Signature Grand Classic Automatic collection.
cssigauto1-1.jpg

cssigauto1-4.jpg

This is one of very few Citizen Automatics to hit the US market. Citizen, who owns Miyota movements, very rarely uses Miyota automatic movements in the Citizen brand for the US. This new movement, proprietary 9010 exclusive to Citizen Signature, is above and beyond anything I have ever seen from Miyota. The 24 jewel self-winding movement features manual wind option, hack, 28,800 bph, and 42 hr power reserve. The rotor on the new proprietary movement swings like no other, making the self winding very efficient. Its manual winding and second hand sweep are incredibly smooth. I have to say, Citizen hit a home run with just this movement alone.
cssigauto2-2.jpg

cssigauto1-8.jpg

As with all Citizen Signatures, the movement is hand assembled and the case and bracelet are hand finished. The finish is incredible with a nice combo of brushed and high polished throughout the case and bracelet. The front has a dual anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal and even the case back uses sapphire crystal to show off the very impressive movement.
cssigauto1-9.jpg

cssigauto1-11.jpg

cssigauto2-8.jpg

One of the best qualities of this piece is the price point, retailing for only $995! This is going to make for some tough competition for the Swiss competitors for a high quality automatic timepiece at a reasonable price.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Ser trevlig ut! I alla fall den med svart urtavla. -Det enda jag har lite problem med är namnet på urtavlan, även om de säkerligen har en del fina modeller som inte säljs i Sverige.

80talisten

I wish a could afford a real gold Rolex!
yonsson skrev:
Ser trevlig ut! I alla fall den med svart urtavla. -Det enda jag har lite problem med är namnet på urtavlan, även om de säkerligen har en del fina modeller som inte säljs i Sverige.

Jo det är ju så... Iallafall utanför Japan. Citizen har en lång väg framför sig på den marknaden. Men jag är imponerad av dessa nya automatarna. Det blir tummen upp för min del! :)

Understated...

Gillade den första med blånerade visare, den var riktigt nice, om man kommer över den beggad så har man nog gjort ett bra köp!

Topp