• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Fråga om äldre Heuer.

Hi Darren, always nice to see you around!
I completely agree with you regarding everything BUT take a look at this photo. Its a hamilton 2447 with the ref nr 2447 stamped between the lugs. http://www.chronomaddox.com/hamilton/2447/H6.jpg
If you look through the rest of the photos on this link: http://www.chronomaddox.com/hamilton/2447/
then you'll see that the movement is not signed. Thats strange in my opinion because even the poor mans heuers used to sign their movements as far as I know. When it comes to the dial, the hour markers are like you said the first gen type and not the 2nd that we can see on the hamilton hence i also believe this watch started its life as a carrera 2447.

Thanks for that link - i had not seen the Hamilton one with the case lug 2447 reference before - always learning :bookworm:

I had seen that they have the inner casebacks erased & yes some had blank bridges on the movements.

Personally i'm impressed by the "camo" dial now that i've seen the larger image. I dont think i'd change that one out if it was in my collection !

Donkii

Boushh
2-Faktor
Thanks for that link - i had not seen the Hamilton one with the case lug 2447 reference before - always learning :bookworm:

I had seen that they have the inner casebacks erased & yes some had blank bridges on the movements.

Personally i'm impressed by the "camo" dial now that i've seen the larger image. I dont think i'd change that one out if it was in my collection !

Don't you think that the "Camo" looks to much camo to be patinated like that? The three colors is so even and not smudged at all.. I have a problem with how it looks, looks like a redial but I'm hoping we can get some better pictures soon :)

Aurum

Harsh but fair
2-Faktor
Don't you think that the "Camo" looks to much camo to be patinated like that? The three colors is so even and not smudged at all.. I have a problem with how it looks, looks like a redial but I'm hoping we can get some better pictures soon :)
Klart den är kaos, ingen patina det där inte.

No doubt its been painted Camo.
It clearly affects the watch value but bottom line is ... I like it !!!
It doesn't really step around my earlier point that to maximise the value/collectability of the watch then you're going to have to source an original dial.

Now for the biggest question - why is the dial painted in Camo ????
Perhaps we will never know.

fretig

Cartier
No doubt its been painted Camo.
It clearly affects the watch value but bottom line is ... I like it !!!
It doesn't really step around my earlier point that to maximise the value/collectability of the watch then you're going to have to source an original dial.

Now for the biggest question - why is the dial painted in Camo ????
Perhaps we will never know.

I´ll make sure to ask him =)
The pictures are delayed till (hopefully) tomorrow.
To be continued.

Topp