• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Karlskrona Baltic Shield Prototype pictures

Here are some pictures of the prototype watches.
There will be a few tweaks for the production watches:
1. Bezel will be thinner (outside closest to case).
2. Bezel insert lume will be clean and crisp and numeral will be same font size.
3. Hand set will be a bit thicker and will not have long tails closest to dial center.

I am generally pleased with where I am and full scale production has commenced with the above changes.

I welcome your thoughts and opinions and appreciate your input.

Best,
Todd

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
I hope for your sake Todd that the finished product will look a lot better. Edges look bad, bezel looks strange and the lug holes are way too close to the tip of the lugs.

Thank you to those of you who like the watches for the kind words. I understand it will not be everyone's cup of tea but that's what makes this hobby so great... everyone has different tastes. I will, however, say... not sure there is any resemblance to a Submariner. The Sub was certainly not an inspiration for the Baltic Shield, at all. I am a huge Rolex fan though and owner.

Please enlighten me. The way I see both watches, which I am looking at in the flesh as I type this by the way, is that the Baltic Shield has:
Different specification size
Different case shape
No crown guards
No Cyclops
Different date wheel design and numeral font
Different crown sizing and design
Different bezel design
Different bezel insert design
Different crystal profile
Different dial design
Different hand set design
Different case back design

Other than these, the watches are exactly the same.

Tärnan

Cartier
Here are some pictures of the prototype watches.
There will be a few tweaks for the production watches:
1. Bezel will be thinner (outside closest to case).
2. Bezel insert lume will be clean and crisp and numeral will be same font size.
3. Hand set will be a bit thicker and will not have long tails closest to dial center.

I am generally pleased with where I am and full scale production has commenced with the above changes.

I welcome your thoughts and opinions and appreciate your input.

Best,
Todd
I like the watch, perhaps for it´s bit odd bezel. Don´t know. First impression has to sink in. Although, how will you do with those lug holes? What kind of movement and what price are you aiming for?

Topp