• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Longines Legend Diver 36mm på OEM mesh

IamNew

Omega
Pris
14500kr
Returpolicy
retur om objektet ej är som beskrivet
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
Purchased in the UK in October 2019 so the watch is under warranty until October 2021. Complete with box, papers, travel case and vintage tropic and leather strap. Both straps have only being worn a handful of times. While the LLD is a strap monster, nothing quite beats the OEM mesh bracelet.

For size reference, my wrist is 6.5inch.
Defects: Usual wear on the clasp and on the inside of the lugs (from strap changes). Otherwise it's like new.

Accuracy: around -4s/day on the wrist, -1.5s/day dial down (which I think is the most accurate position off the wrist).

Reason for sale: I like to keep my collection small. Recently spontaneously bought a Rolex OP which I wear 90% of the time. The LLD deserves a good home!

How to buy: Prefer fact to face sale. I live in Sigtuna but can meet serious buyers in Stockholm or Uppsala. I can post with Swish upfront.

Return: Full return if the item is not as described.

References: You find a few references for me in the Goodbuys & Badguys thread but I'm quite new around here. In the UK I normally sold on eBay so you can find more feedback on me there (User: feeny84).

Thank you for the ad space klocksnack and for tolerating my English!

IMG_20191008_171139.jpg
IMG_1732.jpg
IMG_1733.jpg
CAB3C118-1072-4E3D-B42E-09C6A4D37408.jpg
354F99BE-905B-43F4-8F96-52B57A797934.jpg
632D6C1A-A979-4E9D-BDD6-5FD5D1EC4F04.jpg
BC14AB78-C2C7-453A-846A-BEB4CDD68520.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg

Senast ändrad:
Topp