• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Meistersinger, the master of single-hand watches.

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Here is the main reason why I’m a fan of Meistersinger and why I’ve decided to represent this brand over Scandinavia.

Meistersinger is the pioneer and the master of single-hand watches. This watchmaking House is the one which has fixed, as its DNA, a wonderful and simple concept: presenting the time with only one hand!

You could tell me: “And why is it so attractive for you?”
I will just answer that it’s something which fits my personality and that I want to have on my wrist !

Indeed, even if the Meistersinger watches are using very accurate and robust Swiss mechanisms, its watches don’t show a precise minute or second and that is the aim! No rush!

Who really cares about this information?! Except when we want to cook an egg or to catch a train, we often don’t need to know the perfect time. We just want to know approximately where we are between 12.00 and 13.00.

When we think about how we use our watch, we often take the shortcut. If it’s 12.28 or 12.31, you might answer to someone who is asking you the time: “half past twelve”.

Here is the point. Let’s stop to count seconds and minutes and let’s make it easier! Exactly like the oldest way to show the time: the sundials!

That’s the Meistersinger’s philosophy but also mine and it’s why I love this brand and I'm so proud to work for it ! :)

Meistersinger is used to say: “It is not the minutes and seconds that are precious, it is time.”

Sylvain Hubert
HUBERT AGENCY

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Here are some of my pictures. Enjoy :)

upload_2016-8-26_11-41-59.png

upload_2016-8-26_11-42-12.png

upload_2016-8-26_11-42-33.png

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Yes Patric, a very beautiful chronograph based on Unitas movement. Unfortunately, not so easy to afford : around 6000 € :facepalm:
Here is the backside:
upload_2016-8-26_11-58-25.png

kmg

Patek
2-Faktor
...and your stake in the company is ....? 25%?

Not going to argue with you about the design, it's ok. Don't really get the concept though, but it probably works for someone.
But seriously, it's not the most fantastic watch ever produced, which your review seems to point out. I think you had been seen as more credible if you wrote a balanced review.

kmg

Patek
2-Faktor
Just realized that you actually have a stake in the company, indirectly at least. My bad...

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Hi kmgustafsson,
Yes, as I've written at the beginning, I'm their Agent in Scandinavia. Of course, I'm not objective. I don't hide it and I don't want to pretend anything else.
Sorry if I was not clear enough. But one thing quite important: I'm only working with brands I like and brands I choose. That makes a big difference because my review was honest. I work with my heart and not by thinking about how much I can get from a brand (otherwise I would not have chosen Meistersinger which is still a small brand with only 3 points of sales in Scandinavia). All what I've said, I mean it. I've chosen to work for Meistersinger by representing them here because I love this brand and its concept and because watches are one of my passions.

kmg

Patek
2-Faktor
Thanks for your reply. Still don't get the concept nor understand why I should buy one (don't get me wrong, I understand how it works and so on but I don't get attracted by it). But I guess that there is a market for these watches, otherwise they would not exist.
Considering how much they cost I'd rather put my money into a more classic piece e.g. a Rolex, Panerai or an IWC...

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
No problem, this brand is special and isn't aimed to be loved by everyone. Either we don't like it or we love it but it often doesn't let people indifferent and that's maybe the most important ! :)

Denke

Brännström
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Just to be clear. This thread should be about the specific brand in general, it's a discussion forum after all. However, given the background of the OP, there's a thin line between a general discussion and a sales pitch. So let's not make it a sales pitch. ;)

kmg

Patek
2-Faktor
Just to be clear. This thread should be about the specific brand in general, it's a discussion forum after all. However, given the background of the OP, there's a thin line between a general discussion and a sales pitch. So let's not make it a sales pitch. ;)
Denke, tror du just, givet dina argument, besvarade frågan själv huruvida detta är en pitch el inte. För mig inget annat än reklam, därav mitt cyniska första inlägg. Kanske dags att låsa tråden?

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
I understand your point. If you think it's too closed to a sales review, I will understand that you close it. Otherwise, I suggest you to keep it opened just to answer to any kind of questions related to Meistersinger since I can be useful :)
Equilibrium, you're right, Fredmans Ur sells Meistersinger in their shop but they are not the only one. There is also one shop in Göteborg (Magnussons Ur) and another one in Norway (Urmaker Jermstad in Molde). I'm working in order to increase the points of sales in Scandinavia, not to represent just a shop but the brand itself.

Topp