• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Pequignet

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Tog så en sväng in till Fredmans för att se dessa klockor i verkligheten. Provade ett av dykaruren som såg helt OK ut.

image.jpeg
Det där är ingen dykarklocka.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Nu är jag ingen dykare, men visst kan man sjunka nedåt 300 meter i vattnet och hålla koll så man inte får slut på syre med den klockan?
Saknas lume på sekundvisaren. Kanske känns petigt men den uppfyller inte ISO-kraven för dykarklockor och har därmed inte genomgått de testerna. Vem som helst kan skriva 300m på en urtavla, ISO kräver mer än så.

Ronnie

Rolex
Is there anything you can share about Pequignets participation in the Concours International de Chronometrie?
I understand that they passed the COSC tests in 2015 and therefore went to the finals (top 6). Tissot grabbed all three top spots and I'm not sure Pequignet survived all the shocks and magnetization.
Do I remember correctly that Pequignet will participate in the 2017 competition, starting may 31 this year?

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Hi Ronnie,
It's a pleasure to see somebody so well informed !
Yes, we have been among the 6 selected watches for the final lap in the International Chronometry Contest. Just this event meant a lot for us because it already insures a kind of warranty on the Pequignet's watches accuracy and solidity.
By the way, this contest is much more harder than the COSC which is only testing the caliber itself for a short time while this competition is testing the whole watch during many weeks and under different tests (magnetic field, different positions, different temperatures, shocks).
As you said, unfortunately, we didn't reach the podium and we must say that we were quiet sad, especially because we got the 4th position, on the foot of the podium, which is quiet frustrating ! Just behind 3 Tissot calibers. But Tissot is a strong company which has every industrial tools to succeed this kind of tests so there is nothing to be ashamed and actually if we think only about manufacture movement, then we got the first position ! :) It would be also nice that for the next competition if they could set up a rule a bit more fair: One Brand, one registered watch ! But that's another story.
Since you're well informed, yes, this competition is made every 2 years and yes, you can count on Pequignet to be there again and try to reach this podium ! :)
Just for information, a lot of brands don't even dare to make this competition because they're afraid to get terrible figures which can destroy all their marketing job claiming to customers that their watches are very accurate while this kind of test would clearly show the opposite ! ^^

Ronnie

Rolex
Interesting. And quite impressive!
Yes, I think it's a shame that this competition hasn't been made more like a sports event.
I mean, who would watch a game where one team has more players than the other ones, and where every competitor can choose to remain anonymous after the event?

The watch company with the highest score so so far (I think about 930 points in 2013?) chose to be anonymous. That's pretty annoying!

Senast ändrad:
Topp