• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

SamiA/Kellokonttori

Hamp

Breitling
I did a deal with Sami a year ago. I was in the hunt for a IWC 3777 and asks if he could help with that. And that was no problem at all, he manage to get me brand new pice at a very nice price.
Quick and clear in communication. Will definitely do business with Sami again.

Khoma

Cartier
2-Faktor
Bought a Panerai 587 from @SamiA Great communication, usually response within the hour. Great and humble person to deal with and delivering great service. The watch was delivered in a nice and safe package, and it arrived one day after the payment went through. Would highly recommend this seller!

Yoshiikee

Rolex
2-Faktor
Sold a Panerai 253 to SamiA and i had the opportunity to also meet this nice gentleman in Helsinki airport. Sami is a guy that is honest to his word - the communication is spot on all along and this is a rock solid guy that i trust 100% for any transaction, i hope that i get the opportunity to do more deals with you going forward!

smulster

Cartier
2-Faktor
Went to Finland to meet Sami and traded several watches at once. Great communication and a very smooth deal. 100% good guy!

Bally

Cartier
Sold an AP RO to Sami by shipping it to him, good communication and quick replies throughout the whole transaction. Would certainly recommend doing business with him,

100% good guy! Sålde min klocka till Sami och fick pengarna två dagar senare på bankkontot. Gav klockan innan jag fick pengarna, men pålitlig! Mötte upp honom i Stockholm.

Topp