• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Vilken är den minst prisvärda klockan på Köp och Sälj just nu?

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Bilderna är även bland det sämsta jag sett, riktigt låg blocket-nivå på den.
Är det typ en sån här Blocket bild du menar? Var extra uppmärksam ;)
IMG_1940.JPG

daveid

Cartier
2-Faktor
Kan vara den mest överprisade bratten jag sett på forumet. Går för 37?? Eeh, nä. @M.B.
https://klocksnack.se/threads/breitling-chronomat-us-navy-f14-tomcat-limited-edition.72665/
Tycker även jag att priset är lite högt. Ligger ute en likadan fast utan länk i fint skick för 17 på ebay, som även den känns lite överprisad. Misstänker att den varit till salu för det priset ett tag. Dock utan box och papper. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breitling-B...on-2-Tone-White-Dial-Wristwatch-/292086947312

Johan86

Panerai
2-Faktor
Tycker även jag att priset är lite högt. Ligger ute en likadan fast utan länk i fint skick för 17 på ebay, som även den känns lite överprisad. Misstänker att den varit till salu för det priset ett tag. Dock utan box och papper. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breitling-B...on-2-Tone-White-Dial-Wristwatch-/292086947312

Inte för att jag är så insatt på modellen ifråga, men det känns ofta som säljarna lägger på en premie för att den är limiterat. Bara för att det är limiterat betyder ju det inte alltid att de är mer eftertraktade...

M.B.

Cartier
You guys are complaining about blocket messages saying "I can find it cheaper in Singapore", but feel free to compare with a US based watch without papers on a board that's supposed to be meant as a friendly social platform for watch lovers?

And yes, I have been following prices for these watches for a while and that's the price they go for WITH papers, history, bracelet, etc.
Having said that, it is a price that not all would be willing to lay out.
I, for one, liked the model when I saw it and decided I would like to wear it, even if for a premium- understanding that when I'll sell it I will have to find another specific enthusiast to purchase it from me. To each his own.

JensBP

Brattlife
2-Faktor
Inte för att jag är så insatt på modellen ifråga, men det känns ofta som säljarna lägger på en premie för att den är limiterat. Bara för att det är limiterat betyder ju det inte alltid att de är mer eftertraktade...
Breitling har oräkneliga limiterade modeller. Jag gillar alltid de limiterade med olika loggor framför vanliga, helt klart. Men om de har stort premium över motsvariga vanliga modell? Nej, inte direkt. I vissa fall. I andra fall inte alls.

JensBP

Brattlife
2-Faktor
You guys are complaining about blocket messages saying "I can find it cheaper in Singapore", but feel free to compare with a US based watch without papers on a board that's supposed to be meant as a friendly social platform for watch lovers?

And yes, I have been following prices for these watches for a while and that's the price they go for WITH papers, history, bracelet, etc.
I, for one, liked the model when I saw it and decided I would like to wear it, even if for a premium- understanding that when I'll sell it I will have to find another specific enthusiast to purchase it from me. To each his own.
I have been following the prices too. ;) Your claim that these goes for 37k is not true. Thats not honest. Period. These watches goes for far far less.

M.B.

Cartier
Allrighty then. I'm not here looking for an argument. You win the internet.

Now that we cleared that one up, if anyone would prefer making a sensible offer rather than yapping around he/she is wolcome to contact me.

eriksson850

Carpe Diem certifierad medlem
2-Faktor

Why would a US based watch be worth more? It's not a "swiss made" Breitling?

And also, if the watch is located in US it would'nt be a premium for a Swedish buyer, just an 25% extra in taxes and fees.

M.B.

Cartier
Eh, you're kinda making my point here. My watch is in Sweden with papers, service history and bracelet. The watch the guys above you chose to compare with is US based and without all of the above.

If you really calculate the price of the bracelet, how much you should weigh in the missing papers, add the shipping and MOMs and my price isn't that unrealistic anymore, is it?

eriksson850

Carpe Diem certifierad medlem
2-Faktor
Eh, you're kinda making my point here. My watch is in Sweden with papers, service history and bracelet. The watch the guys above you chose to compare with is US based and without all of the above.

If you really calculate the price of the bracelet, how much you should weigh in the missing papers, add the shipping and MOMs and my price isn't that unrealistic anymore, is it?
Usually the price of a watch is pretty much the same wherever in the world the watch is sold (sometimes it's cheaper in one place another time in another).

The price of the watch does'nt change depending on where the watch is beeing sold to, just that if you choose to buy a watch outside of (in our case Europe) you have to pay that hefty fee.

M.B.

Cartier
So regarding those fees you mention, if you compare a watch in your local market to one from another market, you should consider those as well, agreed?

Other than the above paperless watch, ones of the same edition as mine go for ~3,500USD. Round it down and leave the exchange comissiom aside and you're still at 30,000SEK. Add 25% MOMs as you say and you're at 37,500.
Surprise surprise, it's what I'm asking myself.

Circling to my post above, if anyone cares to make a real offer instead of discussing international trading theories you're welcome to contact me.
Otherwise I'm ending the discussion here, on my part at least...

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
So regarding those fees you mention, if you compare a watch in your local market to one from another market, you should consider those as well, agreed?

Other than the above paperless watch, ones of the same edition as mine go for ~3,500USD. Round it down and leave the exchange comissiom aside and you're still at 30,000SEK. Add 25% MOMs as you say and you're at 37,500.
Surprise surprise, it's what I'm asking myself.

Circling to my post above, if anyone cares to make a real offer instead of discussing international trading theories you're welcome to contact me.
Otherwise I'm ending the discussion here, on my part at least...
Is the watch you are referring to sold?

daveid

Cartier
2-Faktor

Here is my thoughts of it, this applies on several markets, not only on watches.
1. Watches are generally higher priced in stores, that doesn't imply that the listing price is the same as the market value.
2. If the watch I linked was properly priced it would not still be listed on Ebay. Just because a watch is listed at a price doesn't mean its getting sold for that price.
3. The market price in Sweden isn't necessarily 25% higher just because import taxes and fees from the US are 25%.
4. Just because bracelets are listed for xxxx kr it doesn't automatically imply a chronomat with a bracelet has a market value of or is being sold for xxxx kr more.

Maybe the right buyer will buy your watch for that price, I really hope that is the case for you. This is a friendly social platform for watch lovers and we help each other. I believe this thread as helpful both for buyers and for sellers. Buyers can check if other thinks a watch is overpriced or not and sellers can get input on the thoughts of the mass, it may be helpful if the seller wants to sell the watch quickly. Of course the papers and box as well as the bracelet adds value to the watch, but if there are more people saying the price is a bit high than defending the price then maybe there is a point to it? Having that said, I wish you the best of luck with selling your watch.

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp