• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

PNM

Panerai
Älskade verkligen denna Zenith. Jakten på en "ny" är startad.
PgFZL23.jpg
TLUabbx.jpg
gFqfNct.jpg

Fantastisk! Vad är det för ref på den?

Exxet

Rolex
Satan-i-gatan! :wideyed:
Stenhård, beskriv alla funktioner genast! :D
Har även en N O S boett med bezel liggande, verket är ett R. Lapanouse S A med 1 juvel ett s k. stiftankar verk, tavlan är ju märkt med Ollech Wajs men tvivlar på att dom hade nått med den att göra, funktionerna kopierar jag från en annan sida på Engelska.
Calling this movement a chronograph is generous. Technically, it is, but its limited features has it referred to as a "lap timer" by some. I must admit that after owning many full featured, pricey mechanical automatics over the years, I still look back upon these simplified timers with great warmth. They are charming.
The chronograph's upper sub dial registers 45 minute increments while the lower totalizes 6 hours. As shown in the above image, one must manually advance the time to 12 o'clock sharp and allow the seconds hand to reach 12, too. Pressing the top chrono pusher will stop the seconds hand. Note the chrono registers are at "0".
One the bottom pusher is deployed, the time advanced until the top pusher is pressed. The above shows 45 minutes having passed. The top chrono hand made on full revolution for it measures 45 minutes only. The bottom register stopped at the 45 minute sub dial indicator, one tick mark before the 1 hour spot. To regain the current time, one has to refer to another timepiece and re-adjust using the tradition push-pull crown.

Håll till godo, och även en bild på det exklusiva verket.
O W.jpg

Hugger69

Patek
2-Faktor
Har även en N O S boett med bezel liggande, verket är ett R. Lapanouse S A med 1 juvel ett s k. stiftankar verk, tavlan är ju märkt med Ollech Wajs men tvivlar på att dom hade nått med den att göra, funktionerna kopierar jag från en annan sida på Engelska.
Calling this movement a chronograph is generous. Technically, it is, but its limited features has it referred to as a "lap timer" by some. I must admit that after owning many full featured, pricey mechanical automatics over the years, I still look back upon these simplified timers with great warmth. They are charming.
The chronograph's upper sub dial registers 45 minute increments while the lower totalizes 6 hours. As shown in the above image, one must manually advance the time to 12 o'clock sharp and allow the seconds hand to reach 12, too. Pressing the top chrono pusher will stop the seconds hand. Note the chrono registers are at "0".
One the bottom pusher is deployed, the time advanced until the top pusher is pressed. The above shows 45 minutes having passed. The top chrono hand made on full revolution for it measures 45 minutes only. The bottom register stopped at the 45 minute sub dial indicator, one tick mark before the 1 hour spot. To regain the current time, one has to refer to another timepiece and re-adjust using the tradition push-pull crown.

Håll till godo, och även en bild på det exklusiva verket.
O W.jpg
....och är det en eller två rörliga bezels?
Vad mäter den in på för ytterdiameter?

Topp