• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

The Karlskrona Baltic Shield

jhm

Panerai
I really like the design of this watch. Will it be available on a metal bracelet as well, or limited to a Nato strap as pictured?

P

Philippe Stern

är ju en enkel man ,men utkiken har ok käk tycker jag ,kanske utsikten som gör att man tycker det ?=)
Ja, du blev hänförd. Utsikten har inte bra mat. Sjörök är ganska ok. Den bästa är nog Två rum och kök. Dock osexigt som fan. På äldre dar ska jag öppna en gourmetkrog i Staun.

PS. Vem är den där Todd som stör vårt nostalgisnack?

The story behind the name is that my Grandmother and her family originated from Karlskrona. She was a huge influence in my life and upbringing as my mother was out of my life at a young age. My Grandmother had very strong Swedish customs and roots and taught me a lot of them. Even though I lived in the US, our home was heavily influenced by Swedish customs and traditions.
I decided to name my watch company in honor of her Swedish origins.

Anders Forsberg

Audemars
2-Faktor
I'd say blue.
Looks absolutely stunning on the grey one!
In render I'd say that the black one is better with yellow, but I'll still stick to 'blue'!

The story behind the name is that my Grandmother and her family originated from Karlskrona. She was a huge influence in my life and upbringing as my mother was out of my life at a young age. My Grandmother had very strong Swedish customs and roots and taught me a lot of them. Even though I lived in the US, our home was heavily influenced by Swedish customs and traditions.
I decided to name my watch company in honor of her Swedish origins.
Thanks for your reply and great a choice of name.
But why then Baltic Shield?

Like this
image.jpg

P

Philippe Stern

Var lite sugen på en Karlskronaklocka innan, men nu känns denna tråd som värsta reklamtråden. Alternativen haglar. Känns väldigt generisk. Blir nog ingen Karlskronaklocka för mig.

OK... after much thought and consideration, here is what I am thinking:

Black dial with blue. Blue will be brighter and will be similar to PAM 253. Seconds hand all blue, not just tip
Anthracite gray with Yellow. Seconds hand all yellow, not just tip.
Matte ceramic bezel on both watches, dependent on cost increase. I am still working on this detail.

I should have revised renderings soon. Thank you to ALL of you. You have been a massive help in this creative process. :cool:

Best,
Todd

StrawberryFields

Sir Notalot
OK... after much thought and consideration, here is what I am thinking:

Black dial with blue. Blue will be brighter and will be similar to PAM 253. Seconds hand all blue, not just tip
Anthracite gray with Yellow. Seconds hand all yellow, not just tip.
Matte ceramic bezel on both watches, dependent on cost increase. I am still working on this detail.

I should have revised renderings soon. Thank you to ALL of you. You have been a massive help in this creative process. :cool:

Best,
Todd
Sounds great! Looking forward to final draft.

Kleiz

Rolex
2-Faktor
Kul projekt! Jag hade nog köpt en om du hade fixat:

Kronskyddet borde vara mer "fristående" från boetten, nu ser det asymetriskt och lite konstigt ut.
Svepande sekundvisare är roligare än "hackande".

Final Specifications

Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Brushed Finish, Drilled lug holes
Case Size: 43mm X 49mm
Case Thickness: 13.5mm
Lug Width: 22mm
Movement: Seiko NH35 Automatic (Hacking)
Water Resistance: 300M
Bezel: 120 Click Rotating, Ceramic, Lumed
Crown: Screw Down, Signed
Case Back: Screw Down, Signed
Crystal: AR Coated Domed Sapphire
Straps: Nato and Bradystraps Original Sailcloth
Accessories: Signed Zipper Travel Case
Warranty: 12 Months

Mw79

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Nice! Kan mycket väl tänka mig att köpa en. Priset verkar ligga rätt också för att tilltala andra än bara klocknördar.

Topp