• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Certina DS “where it all began”

Istvan79

Breitling
No its only your findings! ;) Take into consideration that DS is and was a sports watch made for using it whenever! So make sure u compare it to watches that lived the same type of life! :)

The nodates are more common in the early DS cal 25-45 (25-451 date is more uncommon) but when changed to 25-651 the 25-65 nodate bacame the uncommon one. Not impossible to find a "nice" 25-45 dials and i can show you plenty of them...but its not fun if the all just can be bought from anywhere! ;)
The hunting instinct is working, only my patience is starting to run out. There are times like this when you don't even expect it and it comes at you. I'm good at that.

Istvan79

Breitling
I managed to find a DS-2 dial. True, it wasn't cheap, but at least it's in good condition. Now I'm starting the DS dial search.
image0.jpeg

Topp