• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Blocket (och andra tokiga annonser)

thewordfox

Vacheron
2-Faktor
973E8715-182E-41B9-8590-B9A2BE413A26.png
Att cert stannar hos ÅF i 12 efter köp, är det något nytt?? Aldrig hört talas om.
Så är det. Gäller väl främst engelska AD om jag inte är felinformerad.

Norken

Panerai
2-Faktor
They contact you saying they are interested, and to contact them on an email.. they offer PayPal usually more than full price and send the money. You send the watch, usually to The UK ....thinking you have the money all secure.. then the fun begins.. the address is non existent so the courier can't deliver the watch.... They use the tracking number to claim the watch from the courier depot. But tell PayPal that the watch did not arrive.... Then they put a claim in and PayPal take the money out of your account .... Ergo.... The villains get the watch and money both..... And you are fucked..... It is a little more detailed than that but you get the idea..... They have every corner covered.... Rule is.. if they don't contact you through Blocket and you can't confirm who they are... It's a bad situation potenially.
I nearly fell foul of this until yonnson saved the day.... That's why he is my hero.... Haha...
Would not wanna fall for that! But how come PayPal transfers back the money if the seller can show that he sent the watch? How can I protect myself when selling things using PayPal? Thanks!

Choppe

Rolex
2-Faktor
Nä men Julia. Nån grej med att tjejnamn hör av sig?
Försökte att skoja till det med Boten Anna. Men tillbaka till topic, det här tycks inträffa hela tiden oavsett objekt.
Dom vill alltid ha kontakt via mail och sedan en snabb affär utan prut. Jag har aldrig gått vidare efter det men jag har läst här på forumet något om Paypal och tillbakadragna överföringar/reklamationer på varor som aldrig dykt upp enligt påstående. Alla mina (två) gånger så har det varit från kvinnonamn.

Kessler

Rolex
2-Faktor
Försökte att skoja till det med Boten Anna. Men tillbaka till topic, det här tycks inträffa hela tiden oavsett objekt.
Dom vill alltid ha kontakt via mail och sedan en snabb affär utan prut. Jag har aldrig gått vidare efter det men jag har läst här på forumet något om Paypal och tillbakadragna överföringar/reklamationer på varor som aldrig dykt upp enligt påstående. Alla mina (två) gånger så har det varit från kvinnonamn.
Aha haha den var länge sen. Mjo fattar inte varför tradera verkar ha tagit bort swish och banköverföring? Jag kunde inte välja det som alternativ iaf.

Hm okej. Ett typiskt svenskt kvinnonamn med typ Google translate ringer varningsklockor.

Känns för skumt det där så hoppar det.

Would not wanna fall for that! But how come PayPal transfers back the money if the seller can show that he sent the watch? How can I protect myself when selling things using PayPal? Thanks!
PayPal is a great service , don't get me wrong, the super Important thing here is to make sure the buyer is PayPal certified , this is their confirmed address, and send any item signed for or return..
I have around 500 eBay transactions , all with PayPal, and no hitches whatsoever.
This Blocket thing is them trying to get the deal done outside the site so there is no official history of the deal .
If someone wants to go outside eBay or any site to avoid feed, that is the first warning flag.
Plus there is a lot of info on Utube with regards to PayPal scams..
Check it out.. shipping a 50k watch requires proper due diligence and a real buyer will be happy to show you a telephone or electric bill that confirms their name and address... I always ask for photo id and address confirmation....

Topp