• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Frågor och funderingar kring annonser på Köp & Sälj

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.

SamiA

Kellokonttori
Professional Dealer
Boys, read a bit above. Collectors item. Is a 6265 white gold or platinum? No. Is a Newman 6241 platinum? No.

Kapten M

Omega
2-Faktor
Kommer aktivt vägra betala över nypris för någon hyfsat modern klocka.
Skulle gärna ha en ny Dweller, men kommer fortsätta vägra. :)

Oscarmessi

Omega
2-Faktor
Det står ju i annonsen.

"Should the buyer claim that the watch was misrepresented, reclamation for full refund must be done on the day of delivery. "
Ja, precis, KS krav på retur framgår. Jag menade inte KS returpolicy, jag tänkte på ångerrätt enligt lag eftersom det är ett företag som säljer. Hittade ingen info på deras hemsida nämligen. Blev bara nyfiken.

SamiA

Kellokonttori
Professional Dealer
I just didn't realise what the return policy had to do with a value of a collectible piece, so I wanted to clarify what he meant.

The return policy is as by EU law, 14 days upon delivery. That's the standard. What the reclamation part on the ad means is like it says, if the watch is somehow misrepresented, the RECLAMATION needs to be done immediately. What most do not know is that the 14 day return period doesn't mean that any item can be worn and banged around and then returned just before the 14 period is over. The right to return allows to familiarise yourself with the product but it doesn't mean it can be worn for time of 14 days. The reason why the item (watch, sweater, shoes, jacket, stereo equipment and all) needs to be inspected by the buyer right when it arrives is that if the buyer thinks that the item isn't how it was described, it's easy to proof immediately. For example a dent on the case after 12 days have passed is something that most likely is caused by the wearer. For full refund the item always needs to be in exact condition as it was delivered. That's the what the letter of the law says.

Oscarmessi

Omega
2-Faktor
I just didn't realise what the return policy had to do with a value of a collectible piece, so I wanted to clarify what he meant.

The return policy is as by EU law, 14 days upon delivery. That's the standard. What the reclamation part on the ad means is like it says, if the watch is somehow misrepresented, the RECLAMATION needs to be done immediately. What most do not know is that the 14 day return period doesn't mean that any item can be worn and banged around and then returned just before the 14 period is over. The right to return allows to familiarise yourself with the product but it doesn't mean it can be worn for time of 14 days. The reason why the item (watch, sweater, shoes, jacket, stereo equipment and all) needs to be inspected by the buyer right when it arrives is that if the buyer thinks that the item isn't how it was described, it's easy to proof immediately. For example a dent on the case after 12 days have passed is something that most likely is caused by the wearer. For full refund the item always needs to be in exact condition as it was delivered. That's the what the letter of the law says.

OK, thanks! I was just curious! Good luck with the sale! :)

Torsten

Vacheron
2-Faktor

I think you're wrong there:

"If you bought a good or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and with no justification."

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

Joseph

Cartier

Har man inte 6 månaders reklamationsrätt enligt konsumentköplagen? Någon jurist här på forumet som kan reda ut del hela?

SamiA

Kellokonttori
Professional Dealer
I think you're wrong there:

"If you bought a good or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and with no justification."

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

Yes, that 14 days is clearly stated in the reply. BUT if you want to return, it needs to be unworn/in same condition. Please read your quote. It says the goods need to be unworn.

Now, what the meaning of the RECLAMATION part in the ads is, is that it's only TO PROTECT THE CUSTOMER. I'm a watch enthusiast by heart and do understand that when a watch is bought based on pictures, it may feel different on the wrist. This happens all the time at the office too. People come in and try something for the first time only to find out it's not for them. This is very clear and then just return the watch unworn.

Now, if it would happen that the case had a bad dent which wasn't disclosed in the ad, it's only for the good of the customer to report that immediately. If it's done 10 days after delivery, it's usually something that has happened during the 10 day period. If there would be a dent, it's much easier to report it right away and then decide if to return the watch or talk about lowering the price. Again, it's ONLY to protect the customer. Most certainly the right to return does not warrant the customer to damage the goods and then return for full refund.

Torsten

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Yes, that 14 days is clearly stated in the reply. BUT if you want to return, it needs to be unworn/in same condition. Please read your quote. It says the goods need to be unworn.

Now, what the meaning of the RECLAMATION part in the ads is, is that it's only TO PROTECT THE CUSTOMER. I'm a watch enthusiast by heart and do understand that when a watch is bought based on pictures, it may feel different on the wrist. This happens all the time at the office too. People come in and try something for the first time only to find out it's not for them. This is very clear and then just return the watch unworn.

Now, if it would happen that the case had a bad dent which wasn't disclosed in the ad, it's only for the good of the customer to report that immediately. If it's done 10 days after delivery, it's usually something that has happened during the 10 day period. If there would be a dent, it's much easier to report it right away and then decide if to return the watch or talk about lowering the price. Again, it's ONLY to protect the customer. Most certainly the right to return does not warrant the customer to damage the goods and then return for full refund.
I understand that but what I mean is that you can't require the customer to do it on the first day. The customer has 14 days to get back to you and say that they want to return the watch.

I'm not saying anything about what the customer can do with the watch during these 14 days :)

Oscarmessi

Omega
2-Faktor

If the consumer has examined the Product more than required to determine its function etc, the consumer must pay for reduced value due to the consumer's excessive examination/use of the Product. That is, however, ONLY applicable if you as a trader has informed of this obligation to pay for reduced value in case of an examination that causes value loss to the Product. That is, as a consumer I have a right to return the Product even if used a lot and recieve a full payback, if I have not been informed of the obligation to pay for a decreased value.

SamiA

Kellokonttori
Professional Dealer
Now, it's only common sense to inspect any goods you get. Why it's written like that is to ensure the customer will check the watch for obvious flaws and that of course means checking for cosmetic issues. All watches are checked and tested before putting them for sale, so there should not be any issues and watches are presented in the real condition as they are. Mistakes can always happen as we sell over 600 watches a year and get more than that in trades or outright purchases. You guys can be safe with your purchases :)

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp