• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Stora tråden om mikromärken och andra "affordables"

Nikk

Panerai
2-Faktor
Serica får hänga med på dagens sportlovsaktiviteter. Ska även hämta ut min Deepstar 2 som har varit på reparation.
F8914029-7924-42F7-91CC-1304CC60280F.jpeg

Nikk

Panerai
2-Faktor
Så, jag hämtade precis ut min Aquastar Deepstar 2 som har varit på garantiärende då känslan när jag vrider kronan är väldigt hackig. Klockan är exakt likadan nu som när jag skickade den. Ingen skillnad. Jag har heller inte fått någon information om vad som har gjorts med den. Snacka om att jag är less på deras totalt värdelösa kundsupport. Enda sättet att få någon vettig respons från dem har tidigare varit att hota med att skriva om den värdelösa upplevelsen på diverse klockforum, så jag får väl fortsätta med det. :mad::banghead:

essGunnar

Audemars
2-Faktor
Så, jag hämtade precis ut min Aquastar Deepstar 2 som har varit på garantiärende då känslan när jag vrider kronan är väldigt hackig. Klockan är exakt likadan nu som när jag skickade den. Ingen skillnad. Jag har heller inte fått någon information om vad som har gjorts med den. Snacka om att jag är less på deras totalt värdelösa kundsupport. Enda sättet att få någon vettig respons från dem har tidigare varit att hota med att skriva om den värdelösa upplevelsen på diverse klockforum, så jag får väl fortsätta med det. :mad::banghead:
Har de smugit i ett Soprod Newton istället för Sellita kanske? Jäkla banditer. :)
Hoppas det löser sig för dig till slut.

Nikk

Panerai
2-Faktor
Har de smugit i ett Soprod Newton istället för Sellita kanske? Jäkla banditer. :)
Hoppas det löser sig för dig till slut.
Något skit är det i alla fall. Först skrev dom att den var reparerad men sedan visade det sig att dom bara har känt på den och konstaterat att ”det duger” och skickat tillbaks den utan åtgärd. Otroligt irriterande!

Hugger69

Patek
2-Faktor
Finns det en ögla man har på handleden med som gör att klockan även om spännet går upp sitter kvar? 🤓 (likt de från watchwear etc. som tyvärr inte finns i 24mm)
Alltså jag är bara ingenjör men jag fattade inte hur det bandet skulle monteras riktigt så i det här fallet är svaret nej! 🤔
...men i övriga varianter av dessa band så funkar det som du beskriver!

rambo_amadeus

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Finns det en ögla man har på handleden med som gör att klockan även om spännet går upp sitter kvar? 🤓 (likt de från watchwear etc. som tyvärr inte finns i 24mm)
Nej, deras konstruktion är annorlunda. Vet inte om det delvis har att göra med häxjakte Erikas hade mot alla som sålde ”MN” band.
Jag sydde dock om mitt. Gick väldigt smidigt och då har jag ändå inte sytt sen syslöjden i mellanstadiet :)

Nikk

Panerai
2-Faktor
Lite av dagens mailkonversation med Aquastar för den som orkar läsa. Jag ger upp nu. Orkar inte bråka mer med dem. :confused:

Nikk:
You keep on telling me that there is nothing wrong with the watch and I keep on telling you that there is. You have not handled the watch yourself but you know that there is nothing wrong with it. I have handled the watch since it is mine and I know that there is something wrong with it. Who should know better?

Since yesterday I have written about this in the Swedish watch forum "Klocksnack" and I have personally been in contact with three people that own Deepstar 2. None of them have the problem I have with their watch. How do you explain that?

The feeling you talk about is not a physical sensation. It is a jerky motion in the crown when i set the time. Do you seriously mean that this is normal and acceptable?

Last but not least, is this the reputation you want to build for your brand? It seems to be commonly known that your customer support is no good and this is not helping.

I love the watch, except the jerky time setting, but from now on it will always make me think about this annoying situation.

/Niklas

Aquastar 1:
Hi Nicke, thank you for your reply, and let me very clear about this, and I understand that you like the watch and we want to give you the best experience of ownership.

We have customers who ask how can they change the battery of the Deepstar and others who are professional watchmakers. It is extremely hard for us to differentiate and tell who knows what. I think this watch should have come back to us right at the start, this could have saved you and us a lot of time and efforts of explanation.

Again, we build our reputation by offering the best service possible and that’s what we like to offer you too. But this debate that has been going on for months on a public (not an official) forum where staff is dedicated to interact with customers, has driven hundreds of customers away from the brand. And the sad thing about it, is that we were not even given the chance to examine the watch.

So as we promised you, we will do our best and will go the extra mile to replace all components in your watch if you like.

We see a case stalling and generating extremely bad publicity due to misunderstandings, we want to fix the problem but also like to spare you the trouble of parting from your watch and you are trying to get the issue taken care of. So both parties want the same but it seems that we both got caught up in misunderstanding and discussions that caused this case to stall for so long.

So please let us know what you like us to do, bearing in mind that our hands are tied if we don’t have the watch on site?

Aquastar 2:
Dear Nicke, sorry, this is an email that wasn’t meant for you. Please ignore it.

As to your watch, yes, the watch is 100% OK, it was tested by the watchmaker and the assembly engineer and there is zero problems with it. Even if we replace the movement, it will have the same feel as it was compared to many others during the service process. But you can send it back again for examination if you prefer to

Thank you

Nikk:
Thank you for your honest response, is what I was going to write. But then you sent me another email and just keep on making things worse.
I honestly don't understand why you choose to handle things like this. I mean you just told me that you are loosing hundreds of customers by acting like this. The watch that I used to love is now worth nothing to me because of this.

One of my close friends asked me about the Deepstar 2 a couple of days ago. He wanted to get a blue one. After this I'm going to have to advice him not to.

I am of course going to post our conversation on the Swedish forum Klocksnack and on Watchuseek where I am an active member. This is just absolutely ridiculous.

What you should have done is to offer me to send the watch back to you on your expenses and replace the movement. It would have cost you close to nothing and you would have a satisfied customer. How you can choose to do it like this is incomprehensible to me.

// Niklas

MaBr

Squale
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Lite av dagens mailkonversation med Aquastar för den som orkar läsa. Jag ger upp nu. Orkar inte bråka mer med dem. :confused:

Nikk:
You keep on telling me that there is nothing wrong with the watch and I keep on telling you that there is. You have not handled the watch yourself but you know that there is nothing wrong with it. I have handled the watch since it is mine and I know that there is something wrong with it. Who should know better?

Since yesterday I have written about this in the Swedish watch forum "Klocksnack" and I have personally been in contact with three people that own Deepstar 2. None of them have the problem I have with their watch. How do you explain that?

The feeling you talk about is not a physical sensation. It is a jerky motion in the crown when i set the time. Do you seriously mean that this is normal and acceptable?

Last but not least, is this the reputation you want to build for your brand? It seems to be commonly known that your customer support is no good and this is not helping.

I love the watch, except the jerky time setting, but from now on it will always make me think about this annoying situation.

/Niklas

Aquastar 1:
Hi Nicke, thank you for your reply, and let me very clear about this, and I understand that you like the watch and we want to give you the best experience of ownership.

We have customers who ask how can they change the battery of the Deepstar and others who are professional watchmakers. It is extremely hard for us to differentiate and tell who knows what. I think this watch should have come back to us right at the start, this could have saved you and us a lot of time and efforts of explanation.

Again, we build our reputation by offering the best service possible and that’s what we like to offer you too. But this debate that has been going on for months on a public (not an official) forum where staff is dedicated to interact with customers, has driven hundreds of customers away from the brand. And the sad thing about it, is that we were not even given the chance to examine the watch.

So as we promised you, we will do our best and will go the extra mile to replace all components in your watch if you like.

We see a case stalling and generating extremely bad publicity due to misunderstandings, we want to fix the problem but also like to spare you the trouble of parting from your watch and you are trying to get the issue taken care of. So both parties want the same but it seems that we both got caught up in misunderstanding and discussions that caused this case to stall for so long.

So please let us know what you like us to do, bearing in mind that our hands are tied if we don’t have the watch on site?

Aquastar 2:
Dear Nicke, sorry, this is an email that wasn’t meant for you. Please ignore it.

As to your watch, yes, the watch is 100% OK, it was tested by the watchmaker and the assembly engineer and there is zero problems with it. Even if we replace the movement, it will have the same feel as it was compared to many others during the service process. But you can send it back again for examination if you prefer to

Thank you

Nikk:
Thank you for your honest response, is what I was going to write. But then you sent me another email and just keep on making things worse.
I honestly don't understand why you choose to handle things like this. I mean you just told me that you are loosing hundreds of customers by acting like this. The watch that I used to love is now worth nothing to me because of this.

One of my close friends asked me about the Deepstar 2 a couple of days ago. He wanted to get a blue one. After this I'm going to have to advice him not to.

I am of course going to post our conversation on the Swedish forum Klocksnack and on Watchuseek where I am an active member. This is just absolutely ridiculous.

What you should have done is to offer me to send the watch back to you on your expenses and replace the movement. It would have cost you close to nothing and you would have a satisfied customer. How you can choose to do it like this is incomprehensible to me.

// Niklas
Vilka muppiga svar men det är samma översittar-toner som de kör med när de svarar folk på WUS. Alltid nedlåtande svar och absolut inget man förväntar sig av en kundservice. Jag har haft problem med deras sätt att kommunicera varje gång jag köpt något av dem och de har till och med ljugit rakt av mer än en gång istället för att erkänna att de gjort fel.

Topp