• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Frågor och funderingar på annonser utlagda på Köp & Sälj 2.1

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
https://klocksnack.se/threads/breitling-chronomat-ref-81950.107833/
@VintageWatchItaly

You should mention that the Breitling signed rotor has been replaced. Possibly the whole movement as well.

Thank you for your post, but it is uncorrect.
There are many confirmation on Internet about the fact that a huge part of Valjoux 7750 on the first Breitling (years '80 - '90) are not signed Breitling on the rotor, but perfectly original.
Here is a confirmation from some italian experts of the brand:
https://orologi.forumfree.it/?t=13598022

But you can find much more about this topic also in english (or swedish) on internet.
It looks like just after 1993-1994, they start to assembly Breitling Chrono with all rotor signed "Breitling".

Thank you for your post, but it is uncorrect.
There are many confirmation on Internet about the fact that a huge part of Valjoux 7750 on the first Breitling (years '80 - '90) are not signed Breitling on the rotor, but perfectly original.
Here is a confirmation from some italian experts of the brand:
https://orologi.forumfree.it/?t=13598022

But you can find much more about this topic also in english (or swedish) on internet.
It looks like just after 1993-1994, they start to assembly Breitling Chrono with all rotor signed "Breitling".

I have a 81950 from the late 80s and it has a signed rotor. Also, I doubt the blued rotor screw is original.
I know that many people have swapped the 7750 instead of servicing it as its cheaper.

I have a 81950 from the late 80s and it has a signed rotor. Also, I doubt the blued rotor screw is original.
I know that many people have swapped the 7750 instead of servicing it as its cheaper.

It is not a rule, great part of Valjoux 77XX are signed, another part is not signed. It is not swapped, and all the parts are original.
You are giving free accuses based on "your feeling" despite the fact that there are tons of links on internet that explain that these movements are perfectly legit on Breitling of that period:
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f39/b...t-history-part-2-pilots-chronomats-13334.html

From "Part 2: The Pilot's Chronomats - 1984 to the present day" it is stated: "Although when first used by Breitling, this movement is unmodified and unadorned, it is robust and has excellent reliability and accuracy."

It is not a rule, great part of Valjoux 77XX are signed, another part is not signed. It is not swapped, and all the parts are original.
You are giving free accuses based on "your feeling" despite the fact that there are tons of links on internet that explain that these movements are perfectly legit on Breitling of that period:
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f39/b...t-history-part-2-pilots-chronomats-13334.html

From "Part 2: The Pilot's Chronomats - 1984 to the present day" it is stated: "Although when first used by Breitling, this movement is unmodified and unadorned, it is robust and has excellent reliability and accuracy."
Well, I would personally still not feel comfortable with the movement. The rotor bearing and the blued screw is also very different from the one you linked. Can there be so many variations?
I believe that some early might be unsigned. But also many movements have been swapped instead of serviced.

Well, I would personally still not feel comfortable with the movement. The rotor bearing and the blued screw is also very different from the one you linked. Can there be so many variations?
I believe that some early might be unsigned. But also many movements have been swapped instead of serviced.

As stated in many of these links, these movements were assembled "randomly" and with very cheap accuracy. It is also full of blued screw on Valjoux movement on internet, just Google "Valjoux 7750" and you could find it.

Have you owned the watch since it was new? If not, then surely you can’t guarantee that,
Only if it’s period correct or not.

I took it from a person that purchase it as new. He would tell me if something has been changed.
If I could not be sure 100%, nobody could be sure about the fact that also a single screw has been changed, because as you can read in the links, they were assembled "randomly" and with very low accuracy about materials and pieces. Pratically, the assembly these movements, in that years, with "what they have available".
So who can say that something has been changed from its original factory assemblement?

As stated in many of these links, these movements were assembled "randomly" and with very cheap accuracy. It is also full of blued screw on Valjoux movement on internet, just Google "Valjoux 7750" and you could find it.
Also, these articles are written by enthusiasts and I would love to see early NOS examples to have the fact about the unsigned and "random parts" confirmed.

You should also replace the caseback gasket as it has seen better days, looks terrible.

Other than that, price is reasonable and it is a cool watch. Good luck with sales.

Also, these articles are written by enthusiasts and I would love to see early NOS examples to have the fact about the unsigned and "random parts" confirmed.

You should also replace the caseback gasket as it has seen better days, looks terrible.

Other than that, price is reasonable and it is a cool watch. Good luck with sales.

I will search if I could find something more on a NOS example on some of these articles.
About the gasket, yes I totally agree, I have ordered it and it will arrive on Tuesday, the watch will be sold with the new one ;)
Thank you for the good luck, the price is reasonable basing on the condition (good but not excellent) and the lack of papers. :happyhappy:

I will search if I could find something more on a NOS example on some of these articles.
About the gasket, yes I totally agree, I have ordered it and it will arrive on Tuesday, the watch will be sold with the new one ;)
Thank you for the good luck, the price is reasonable basing on the condition (good but not excellent) and the lack of papers. :happyhappy:
The early chronomat is a very nice model and Italy seems to have been a great market as its full of them!

46FE8D8B-24CD-43AB-A211-C9216076BF94.jpeg
Vet inte om det är @Ahla77 som satt ihop den men han verkar modda en del själv i alla fall. Byta delar mellan boetter osv.
Inte jag som satt ihop den, och när jag ställde frågan i 6139 tråden så fick jag som svar att dom röda visarna troligen inte var original. Har kollat och vad jag kan googla fram så fanns den helguldiga tavlan i den boetten. Har själv en, men rätta mig om jag har fel

46FE8D8B-24CD-43AB-A211-C9216076BF94.jpeg

Inte jag som satt ihop den, och när jag ställde frågan i 6139 tråden så fick jag som svar att dom röda visarna troligen inte var original. Har kollat och vad jag kan googla fram så fanns den helguldiga tavlan i den boetten. Har själv en, men rätta mig om jag har fel
Dela gärna med dig, att det finns andra stålboetter med samma tavla är en sak men frågan är om klockan såldes med guldtavla i stålboett med röda sekund-, och kronografvisare.

Dela gärna med dig, att det finns andra stålboetter med samma tavla är en sak men frågan är om klockan såldes med guldtavla i stålboett med röda sekund-, och kronografvisare.
Jag tror den såldes så som den jag visade men tror inte att den såldes med röda sekundvisare. Jag ska undersöka det, har själv försökt hitta info den jag har

0517a777-6d53-4da6-89f7-32a4a6f404ce-jpeg.1017376

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?295174-A-little-bit-of-bling-is-no-bad-thing
Det är ju det jag har gjort. Två gånger dessutom. De där såldes med ”guldplätterad” boett, inte med stålboett. Inte första klockan du drar runt som är franken.
Sorry,
0517a777-6d53-4da6-89f7-32a4a6f404ce-jpeg.1017376

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?295174-A-little-bit-of-bling-is-no-bad-thing
Det är ju det jag har gjort. Två gånger dessutom. De där såldes med ”guldplätterad” boett, inte med stålboett. Inte första klockan du drar runt som är franken.
Ok, läste inte hela artikeln, men verkar vara så helt klart. Har googlat och sett andra som min, men är dom franken då oxå tydligen. Den enda franken jag byggt är den vita pogue jag postade för ett tag sedan. Men ska göra noggrannare research innan jag köper någon mer. Tack @yonsson för upplysningen

Vet man mer exakt brytpunkt?
Nej tyvärr. 81950 gjordes 1984-ca 1990, emellan en liten stund blev det dubbelref 81950 x13047, sedan enbart x13047.
Senare 81950 hade märkning på rotorn, exakt när är svårt. Men första åren var de utan. Samtliga med aeromacchi-caseback ska ha utan, de är alla tidiga, även vissa med ving-caseback har utan. Så vill du ha det coolaste leta efter aeromacchi, naken rotor och visare utan ankare. :)
8F990E54-360F-4153-ACC5-226345BDD312.jpeg

47CAE09E-9AD3-43A3-BC2F-91918B06F33C.jpeg

5C40A300-21D5-4CB6-BE9C-1030AA883A51.jpeg

819061B2-30DC-4399-9167-6C73F6A2E751.jpeg

Vart får man betala 12 lakan för ett tavelbyte? Tänker att det är en standardmodell till tavla, borde kostat ~5-6k? Mest nyfiken. @Schildfat

https://klocksnack.se/threads/116234-116200-tavla-visare-roulette-datumskiva.107942/

Jag hade alltså köpt tavla + visare + roulette skiva, plus montering. Inte enbart arbetskostnad för byte av tavla. Köpte delarna på Chrono24. Mycket möjligt att jag blandat ihop siffror, minns inte hur mycket allt gick på då det var längesedan. :)

Jag hade alltså köpt tavla + visare + roulette skiva, plus montering. Inte enbart arbetskostnad för byte av tavla. Köpte delarna på Chrono24. Mycket möjligt att jag blandat ihop siffror, minns inte hur mycket allt gick på då det var längesedan. :)
I så fall har du fortfarande betalat ungefär dubbelt upp mot nypris hos AD.

Inte för att detta har med min säljtråd att göra.. Men blev lite nyfiken på priser hos AD vs priser online.

Köpte tavlan för ca 4k, visarna för 2k, roulette skiva för 2k, 2k för byte cirka hos en urmakare.

Ca 10k totalt. Jag trodde AD skulle bli skitdyrt så jag tänkte vara smart och köpa delarna på CH24 själv istället och lämna in hos en lokal urmakare

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Tillbaka
Topp