• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Karlskrona Watch Company dive watch project

Hello Gents...
Happy Midsummer! :)

I am leaning towards this hand set and crown. The white dial with have a hand set with black borders for contrast while the black dial will have the steel border. Standard crown. I am considering though changing the silver Treudd logo to gold. I think it will offer a bit of a differentiation and will look good with the blue accents. I should have a design rendering in the next few days.

Also, I have decided on the Swiss Sellita SW200-1 movement.

Best,
Todd

Ruskprick

Panerai
2-Faktor
Looks great Todd! Good choice with the movement even if I don´t have any issues with Seiko movements like the one in your Bombfrog. But Sellita might attracht a bigger range of enthusiasts.

I do have a couple of ideas for you.
Personally, I think the numbers on the insert is abit too big. Might have missed it in this thread but has this been discussed already?
How about going with an extra insert like Armida? One without any coating and one black as in the pictures above?

Apansson

Torpare
Looks good! Even though the bezel is a bit too oversized in comparison to the dial for me. Then again I'm picky. Amazing project, will be really cool to see the finished product.

rogart-63

Patek
The first crown looking better. I hope that is what you meen by standard crown. And with the treudd in gold. Almost perfect. :)

Skickat från min C1905 via Tapatalk

rogart-63

Patek
I think the black is nice. The white is missing something. How about a black with white numbers datewheel like the black has?

Skickat från min C1905 via Tapatalk

Boris Balkan

Fark you!
rolex-submariner-no-date-114060-face2.jpg

alfgren

Rolex
2-Faktor
Det finns olika sätt att göra en dykare på. Antingen väljer man exakt samma boettform, länk, sekundvisare och bezel som en Sub. Eller så gör man inte det.

orre

Cartier
Haven't read much in this thread so excuse me if you have already said it. However, what will the watch cost approximately?

Thank you, all. I think the Gold Treudd logo adds a little pizazz to the watch. It also contrasts the blue accents well, in my opinion. The target price will be $450 USD. This will include the bracelet, one of my Sailcloth straps and a very nice zipper travel case.

I will be officially opening the Pre-Order Mailing list next week and will make an official announcement.

Best,
Todd

Jaggis

Who dares wins!
2-Faktor
450USD with the Selita movement sounds reasonable to me. You already got me signed up, please take my money :)

I Like the golden Treudd logo! Much better!

Have you decided what the caseback will look like?

Dammen

Cartier
I like that dial a lot! I little suggestion though, how about adding lume to the name "Karlskrona"? I really like that detail on my own custom dial

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

I hope to officially open the Pre-Order Mailing List in the next couple of weeks. I want to complete the design and specifications first. Still might make a few slight changes but I am close.

Thank you all for your input. It is very much appreciated.

Best,
Todd

Syven

Panerai
2-Faktor
I really like this Project.
I think you are heading in the right direction and
that at 450$ it vill be great value.

Some idea's
Maybe adding lume to the trident.
I'm a sucker for a mesh bracelet like the one in a earlier picture. Or even better a shark one.

/Syven

Topp